You are invited to take a fresh approach in your abstract submission, addressing the global trends in the sample topic streams
- Creating an environment in which business feels confident to invest capital and resources
- Building and measuring productivity
- Striking the balance between productivity and environmental and community concerns
- Putting a whole-of-community focus on prosperity, from industry and business, to health, education and the arts.
- Dealing with disruptions to the economy e.g. rate capping
- Engaging creative and innovative thinkers to address current challenges and to prepare for the future
- Implementing ground-breaking ideas, programs and plans comes with an element of risk. How do you mitigate that risk and make it acceptable to stakeholder?
- How has the EDA directly benefited your organisation?
Format of Abstracts
An abstract should summarise the important points and highlight the content to be communicated. It needs to be concise yet informative, containing an outline of the aims, methods, relevance, results and conclusions of the work undertaken (300 word count)
Presentations will be approximately 30 minutes (20 minute presentation and 10 minute discussion)
How to Submit Your Abstract: details and how to submit located in this document:
NEDC17 Call For Papers
Abstracts open: 26 May, 2017
Abstracts close: 16 June, 2017
Notification to Authors: 23 June, 2017
Author Acceptances: 7 July, 2017
(Successful authors will be given a discounted conference registration of $820,
payable by July 18, 2017)
Draft Program available: 14 July, 2017
Full papers for peer review: 11 August, 2017