You are invited to take a fresh approach in your abstract submission, addressing the global trends in the sample topic streams
- Creating an environment in which business feels confident to invest capital and resources
- Building and measuring productivity
- Striking the balance between productivity and environmental and community concerns
- Putting a whole-of-community focus on prosperity, from industry and business, to health, education and the arts.
- Dealing with disruptions to the economy e.g. rate capping
- Engaging creative and innovative thinkers to address current challenges and to prepare for the future
- Implementing ground-breaking ideas, programs and plans comes with an element of risk. How do you mitigate that risk and make it acceptable to stakeholder?
- How has the EDA directly benefited your organisation?
NEDC_Call for Papers_HR
Abstracts open: 26 May, 2017
Abstracts close: 16 June, 2017
Notification to Authors: 23 June, 2017
Author Acceptances: 7 July, 2017
Draft Program available: 14 July, 2017
Full papers for peer review: 11 August, 2017