There are many reasons for joining EDA-SA but we’ve whittled down a shortlist here to help encourage your decision to join us.
- E-newsletters to keep you informed of important news and development
- Quarterly national professional journal
- Cutting edge annual and state conferences, seminars, workshops
- Ability for State Practitioner Networks to develop policy ideas that can be reinforced and supported nationally
- Professional development courses
- Professional accreditation [ACEcD] to recognise members’ qualifications and experience
- Access to member database and extensive resources library
- Online Members Forum to discuss topical issues
- Networking at local, regional [state] and national level.